Microsoft Dynamics CRM services
We offer a comprehensive set of services for Microsoft Dynamics CRM projects you’re planning.
- Consulting to help you establish business processes, select the proper license type, deployment model, and implementation plan.
- Prototyping of your solution to meet your expectations of how it will work and look like.
- Initial deployment and configuration of the most crucial and important features to ensure stable and productive operation of your CRM system within the shortest period of time
- Customization and development of custom components to meet your specific and individual requirements.
- User Training to help users benefit from the full range of CRM system capabilities.
- Data Migration from your legacy system or database
- Integration with other corporate systems such as ERP or ECM
- Business Intelligence implementation based on your CRM system to help you better analyze, optimize, and utilize your CRM data.
VERTX will build an effective, customer-centric corporate environment to help you boost productivity in the following areas.
Dynamics CRM gives a comprehensive overview of the market situation, traces results of your marketing campaigns, minimizes your company’s presale efforts, and improves the sale and after-sale stages. It is a valuable tool to identify profitability level of each sales channel, which ultimately improves marketing, sales management and strategic planning.
Streamlined Sales and Customer Relationships Management
Microsoft Dynamics CRM allows you to see the complete picture of customer relationships history, improve planning of your investments and easily accommodate to demands of key customers.
It also empowers you to streamline the sales lifecycle (from placing an initial order to a delivery stage) and ensures that your clients have the goods they want, where and when they want them.
Product Lifecycle Management
We offer out-of-the-box tools customization for your products and services lifecycle management in relation to marketing activities.
Smooth Workflows and Business Analysis
VERTX configures MS Dynamics CRM for your business to benefit from improved workflow management:
- Campaigns and activities planning and tracking
- Performance monitoring and analysis
Easy-to-use MS Office applications natively integrated with MS Dynamics CRM facilitate staff adaptation and training, while the best-in-class CRM practice enables your sales and marketing to be mobile and productive.
- Effectively manage communication routes within the company’s global divisions (calls, e-mails, faxes etc.) from one location.
- Keep all data and documents consistent and compliant.
- Restrict access to valuable data across the team as per the individual role to improve data security.
- Create, manage and track tasks within a team.
- Be informed: create and customize real-time dashboards, which help track the key data, react to the market changes and help make intelligent decisions.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Native Microsoft Office Outlook interface
- Tight integration with Microsoft Office
Works the way your business does
- Covers all aspects of CRM: sales, marketing and service
- Very flexible to support your workflows and business processes
- Provides powerful reporting capabilities
Works the way technology should
- Is based on industry-standard technologies (.NET, MSSQL)
- Easy to integrate with your legacy systems and infrastructure
- Easy to support and extend
- Flexible licensing model
- Short implementation cycle
- Supports both On Premise and On Demand (MS CRM Online) versions