Dedicated Development Center
Outsourcing your project to an Offshore Dedicated Team is an excellent opportunity to enhance your business with quality resources picked to build a perfect team matching your requirements and business objectives with the preferred degree of monitoring and involvement.
According to your needs you can choose one of the two schemes offered.
Offshore Dedicated Team (ODT)
Recruiting, training and maintaining your in-house team can make your project a real financial puzzle, not to mention relocating your efforts that could be applied to improvement of your core business activities. With a dedicated team, you will directly manage, monitor and motivate it. Itransition’s handpicked team of qualified technical specialists, programmers, software architects, QA engineers and business analysts will be fully at your disposal to accomplish your project employing the latest and cutting-edge IT technologies.
Offshore Dedicated Team with a Manager
Whether you are planning to keep your involvement to a minimum or, on the contrary, you need to have total control over every stage of your project, you can additionally hire a manager to supervise your development team on-site. The dedicated manager will run your team, be your contact person, and update you on the project progress with daily work reports. We offer you a time-proven, individually adjusted cooperation strategy for a win-win result.
- A dedicated team is engaged exclusively on your project. They cannot be assigned to any other tasks;
- Easy communication via versatile means during convenient business hours;
- Opportunity to adjust team’s business hours to your time zone;
- Change requests are much easier to make in your multiple projects. You can change priorities, specification, and other project details any time and with no problem. No special change requests tracking and no budget review are required;
- The team will insightfully study your requirements, business objectives, project expectations and preferences;
- Customized project status reports, covering all project components, tasks, workload, idle time, progress, etc.;
- Immediate access to hi-end technology resources, infrastructure, broadband Internet and advanced methodology.